THE INTERSOURCE DIFFERENCE
Top 10.5 Reasons INTERSOURCE is Different
1. INTERSOURCE, Inc. is an independent, through the trade, full-service residential and commercial floor covering dealership established in 1996 to employ our knowledge of interior design and construction. We make it our business to provide a superior level of service to the architect, interior designer, builder/remodeler, general contractor and their respective clients. Subsequently, the outcome is successful, high-quality installations.
2. Our knowledgeable staff has over 200 years of combined experience in the field of floor covering and installation. And yet, we all consider ourselves students of the field. We continue to learn all we can by way of courses, books, networking, and day to day experiences. One lesson will never be lost on us: The importance of communication. From the selection of materials and budgeting, through completion of the installation, we make it a priority to effectively communicate with our clients during all phases of their project.
3. INTERSOURCE, Inc. offers a broad range of product lines and materials. We have the beautiful, the unusual, the traditional, the environmentally friendly, the high performance, and the tried and true, among others. We hit a wide range of price points and are non-exclusive to any one manufacturer which allows the client to select the best possible product for their particular project.
4. Our expert staff will pre-select materials based on the client’s parameters prior to meeting. We ask a ton of questions. That’s just how we do things. We aim to understand our client’s needs and make the best use of their time. We are able to come to the client, or they can visit us at our conveniently located showroom within International Market Square, the design center of the Twin Cities.
5. Conscientiously led by a husband and wife team, INTERSOURCE, Inc. emphasizes service over sales. Integrity and honesty are part of their hiring requirements. Nothing less than doing the right thing is acceptable.
6. We make it our priority to meet, or exceed, the deadlines established by our clients. Our proposals are itemized, our work thoroughly reviewed, and any challenges are addressed fairly and openly, and in a timely manner.
7. Our installers are professional, careful, skilled, and experienced experts, both residentially and commercially. We have the ability to provide installation for all floor coverings from broadloom to carpet tile, engineered floors, cork, linoleum, to all types of resilients, and everything in between.
8. For our client’s convenience, Maintenance and Warranty information is provided for each of our projects. We embrace feedback. Ideas and suggestions are always welcomed and thoughtfully considered.
9. We love what we do, and we love our planet. INTERSOURCE, Inc. is constantly implementing measures to reduce the eco-impact of our marketing and office supplies by seeking recycled and sustainable products. We strive to be the source of education for our clients, as well as providing ‘green’ options for those clients wishing to limit their environmental footprint. By familiarizing ourselves with the ever-changing initiatives within the industry, as well as learning what we can about ‘green’ programs such as BEES and LEED, we hope to lead the way to a ‘greener’ flooring industry, and in turn, make the world a little bit better in some way through each project we undertake.
10. We’re nice.
10.5. We’re fun.